From August 5th 2020
Face to Face Counselling will resume in line with social distancing guidelines.
Ongoing Support during COVID-19
Red Maple Counselling will continue to also offer counselling via telephone and the online App ZOOM.
Initial assessments will be carried over the telephone and will remain at the cost of £30.
Telephone and Online Counselling sessions are priced at £40, and will remain at 50 minutes in length. Usual concessions do still apply.
Online Counselling sessions will occur via the online platform ZOOM. Clients would need to download this before hand from the appropriate app store.
Payment for sessions and assessment must be made in advance, via BACs transfer or Paypal. Details of these will be given only on request.
Assessments and Appointments
All potential clients are invited to call or email to arrange an initial assessment. Both the initial assessment and appointments are fifty minutes in length.
The initial assessment allows you to determine whether counselling would be appropriate and ask any questions that they might have. This is a useful opportunity to determine if we are the best fit for your journey.
Counselling appointments are made on a weekly basis.
- Initial face to face and telephone assessment: £30. Assessments are 50 minutes long.
- Face to Face Counselling session fee: £50 per 50 minute session
- Telephone Counselling Session Fee: £40 per 50 Minute session
- Concessionary rates:
- £40 Applicable to teachers members of the armed-forces (past or present) and front-line staff, i.e. nurses, fire-fighters and police officers.
- £30 Applicable to students not in employment, senior citizens and those who are on Maternity Leave.
Clients are requested to provide at least 48 hours notice if unable to attend.
Any appointments cancelled without 48 hours notice or with non-attendance will still be charged at the full price of £50.
All other appointments will not be effected.
Red Maple Counselling takes payment via bank transfer card, cash and cheques.